Translate

18 July 2011

Singapore Presidential Election 2011

I believe every developed country would need a President to represent the country.
But, but our president has no executive power.
Why they need citizens to vote who to become presdient since he has no power to do anything for the people or represent the people or change any policy ??? 
Why don't the ruling party just vote & decide who to become the president & save people time ? 

Anyway, I don't mind voting.
And I just need to crack my head who to vote for as I know none of them. 

Previously, I told my ex-boss (also Mr TAN) to join in & stand for this PRESIDENT TAN  Election, so that this would save my headache. But he just smiled,....and said nothing of standing in,.....  why life is like that one lei !  

2 comments:

  1. You have a choice... Since you don't know them personally then cast a blank vote! To me, I look at it as one more public holiday this year, why not? Since the presidential election is not going to affect us that much, doesn't really make any difference even one of the candidates is Mr. Tan :) though Mr. Tan will be in the limelight of the media if this happen :@

    Not forgetting, this is a great piece of work! I like it! But why are you always illustrated in single and bermudas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the comments

    ReplyDelete