Translate

15 August 2015

BuildSG2065


Anyone who has been to the Art Science Museum for the SPH exhibition : The Singapore Stories : Then-Now-Tomorrow, would have probably seen my drawing on display. It’s the largest drawing, no one should miss it. 












In march, the ST asked readers to submit their ideas on what this country would be like in 2065. Purely for fun, I submitted a few ideas & some quick sketches done hastily.

 

 
Display board at the exhibition

 
Then ST published my ideas in the ST twice. Then their portal showed me as one of the weekly winners. But no news from them in the next few months. 
 
In july, SPH suddenly called me to ask for all my original art pieces to be given to them free. Ou-la-la. They wanted to have the copyrights to all my drawings.  




ST portal announcing the weekly winners



I said ok & asked SPH what I have won. After some “ding-dong”, they told me to collect my small prize.

I always put lots of effort in every drawing I create, but it's the simple drawing that wins. I'm puzzled & amused.
It's okay for fun.


My green idea published in local newspaper.




















My other green idea published in local newspaper the 2nd time.

 





















 

No comments:

Post a Comment