Translate

22 January 2016

Actions Against Litterbugs























In the past, I volunteered to pick up litters in public places. But I still find much more litters everywhere. I realized that my actions are not solving the roots to the problem. And I visualized litterbugs are always smirking at my act from afar. So I stopped and joined the Community Volunteer Programme in 2014 to be an Environment Enforcement / Authorised Officer to help in counseling and educating litterbugs.

When I spot litterbugs, I want to give them my PPP. I want to make them :
Pay fine,
Pick up litters in public places (sent to CWO),
Piak” them (if first 2Ps did not work).

I hope more people could come forward to volunteer in this program to help in eradicating this chronic problem. But be warned : spotting litterbugs is a real challenge and is no easy task. It’s like striking lottery if you ever find one!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment