Translate

23 January 2020

Happy Lunar New Year


Every 12th year, I’m reminded that life is a series of rat races. You finished one race and then you start on another.  

Some people were fortunate to have had exited the mad rat race. I salute them!

I still dream of exiting the rat race one day.  

If you’re still in the race like me, push on and please “add more fuel” 加油! to speed up your journey. Go ahead and don’t wait for me. I’m falling far behind because my fuel-tank is already empty and my knee-joints are starting to feel the pain. Sigh!

Wishing all my friends:
Good Luck and A Very Happy Lunar New Year!






1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Mr. Lee! You are still young to exit the rat race!Lots for you to contribute to the society!Cheers and Huat Huat Huat ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete