Translate

09 September 2020

Contactless Control in a post Covid-19 World?

















As we are still not out from this pandemic, I’m fearful of touching those high touch-point surfaces on public machines. But I have no choice as I need to withdraw money, update my bank books and pay for my groceries at supermarkets. Now I have to carry my hand sanitizer everywhere I go and always remember to wash my hands frequently.

We should be moving towards a contactless transaction world. Can someone change something or invent something to convert my mobile device into a remote controller that could control and interact with these public machines? Communication technologies are already available: NFC, Bluetooth, infra-red, wireless networks, 5G, etc. We are a smart nation, surely this can be done easily.

If I know how to do this, I’d be rich 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment