Translate

24 November 2021

Climate Change for the Worst

 


Talks and pledges are cheap.

They achieve nothing for climate change. Also no penalty for breaking old promises or non-action. Politicians are just playing games for their own hidden agendas and gains.

I could only do so little to help climate change:

Removed and returned my air-con (to scrap yard).

Refuse to use food delivery.

Reuse & reuse my containers for food take-away.

Reuse others’ old gadgets.

Recycle & reuse plastic-containers.

Refuse to buy new clothing (this is my 10th-year of endurance!).

Refuse to buy drinks in plastic bottles.

Refuse to buy non-essential item.

Resell non-essential items for coffee money.

Refuse to take plastic bags at retails & supermarkets.

Repair, repair & repair my old computers till the repairman kept scratching his head & gave me weird looks. Even my friends laughed at me. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment