Translate

05 February 2015

Toys : To buy or not to buy ?
























My boss asked me to get a gift for her niece’s birthday.
But I refuse to buy toys.

Not only they are expensive, they offer little or no learning experience for the child playing with them.

While scratching my head to ponder what to do, accidentally I flipped open my ideas bank’s cap. I pulled out one idea and decided to fabricate it just for market test.

It’s a customized jigsaw puzzle of the birthday girl’s family caricature portrait come complete with a A4 photo frame.  

I just hope the kid learns to see & put all the little pieces to make up the big picture.

And also to keep her away from her tablet……and wasting time in all the swiping and poking on the flat screen without learning anything.    
Close-up view of assembled puzzle


Pieces separated before packing.



As soon as she completed the puzzle, she sent to my boss, her posed photo of the finished puzzle.
There was no feedback, but I guess her smile in the photo is a sign for another “satisfied customer”.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Rough Sketch & finished gif wrapped.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment