Translate

10 June 2018

Submit to Summit



















When two hot-superpower leaders wanted to use your place for their summit meeting, do you say no? Of course not unless you’re asking for troubles. One would send you rockets as gift and the other would stop his support to you to deal with the east. So you really have no choice but to say yes not only to provide a place, coffee, tea but also to pick up the tabs on the huge resource and security costs that is most likely to come from taxpayers’ money. Most taxpayers, I believe, wouldn’t mind this huge expenses when it’s for a worthy cause towards world peace. 

I’ve been living on this tiny island all my life and have been to almost every corner of this small city state. Yet I could not find any iconic backdrop for this historical photo shoot for the 2 leaders except for this only spot that shows and tells our presence and contribution to this summit.

I bet this is the spot.  


No comments:

Post a Comment