Translate

10 March 2020

SG Clean Certification




















There are already many hygiene and cleanliness standards that apply to hawkers. One cannot understand why a need for a new guideline and certification mark issued by our ‘Big Bro’. 

This new certification mark should instead be awarded to individuals, like myself because I always:

1) keep public places clean,

2) return my trays, clean table after use at public eating places,

3) keep public toilet clean & dry, never spill-over or leak,

4) wash my hands with soap,

5) take my temperature daily, see a doctor if unwell,

6) use tissue, hanker-chief to cover my nose/mouth when sneezing & coughing,

7) bin all my litters and soiled tissues myself. Never leave them on table for others to clean them after me.


No comments:

Post a Comment