Translate

15 September 2021

Dream or nightmare?

 

I was giving my opening speech in a crowded gallery exhibiting my artworks for the first time. Suddenly a group of government men (they all worn long-sleeve shirt with a pass on lanyard) burst through the main door looking for me. Everyone panicked and dispersed to the nearest exit doors to escape. I grabbed my most expensive art pieces and fled to the emergency exit door at the rear. When I opened the door, a group of men was already waiting for me. I could see the smiles on their eyes (all were wearing facemasks of course). They were there to take me in for questioning for the public display of my satirical political cartoons. Then I felt a chill on my back and my clothes became wet. I woke up from my sleep in cold sweat!


No comments:

Post a Comment