Translate

05 March 2015

Determination
















I’m very determined too.

Call me old-fashioned or stubborn,….. …I don’t care.
I still refused to change my behaviour.

You see, I don’t look at her or hold her when I’m walking or crossing the road.

Most of the time, I just ignore her unless she cries when she’s hungry or suddenly makes loud noise or shakes vigorously non-stop. I had to reach out to stop her.

I don’t play with her or poke at her during my free time or waiting time.
Usually, I just leave her alone.

And I refused to let her take my photo & post it on social media as I don’t like publicity.

I would never fondle or interact with her before bedtime. She would make me feel “energized”.
Every night, I’ll put her to sleep first.
But she would never sleep beside me unless I need her to wake me up in the morning.  

What’re you thinking, you crooked mind ?

I’m talking about my mobile phone !

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment