Translate

20 December 2015

Are You Santa ?

This drawing may be offensive to some. For the sake of art and humor, I've decided to publish it.  
















I see that our world is changing.

In the past, I see Santa only in the month of December.
Now I see Santa almost every week.

In the old days, I had to think hard to justify needs to get my parents to buy things for me. These days, young children get what they want without blinking an eye because their parents are playing Santa Claus all the times.

Some kids just scream and squall in public : “I WANT IT!  I WANT IT NOW ! “ and make a big scene.

Most parents and care-givers would give in and buy what the kids wanted. Instead of working hard to earn something, kids these days are developing the “entitlement” mentality : if others have it, why can’t I have it ?

I even come across parents who asked for their kids’ permissions to use their gadgets they had bought for them. This is really ridiculous!

Our world is changing…for the worse.
Sigh!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment