Translate

30 December 2015

Free rides anyone?




















Big Brother doesn’t give free rides everyday.
So when he announced free rides on DTL2, I also jumped into it to check.

Something have been done right. I like.

Train ride was very quiet (maybe due to new trains, systems and tracks).

HILLVIEW Station is very near to road surface. A very short escalator ride to reach boarding gates. Station is also very near to Diary Farm nature park.

Wide walkways outside all stations.

Direct gate entry into Steven station to board train. So, I won’t need to go in if it’s too crowded or jammed with people due to train breakdowns.

 
Something is not right.

Signboard states 21 mins to travel from Little India station to Bt.Panjang station. But it took me 28 mins.

Platform gap is very wide between train’s door edge and station platform. Train’s platform floor is higher than the station’s floor. This will pose a problem to those wheelchair users and pram movers.

I wonder why they named station as TAN KAH KEE and not DUNEARN which suit its location. This is strange.

Anything that's free, I don't complain.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment