Translate

22 April 2011

Drawing People Whom (...........)


Drawing People Whom are friends
I did not draw much of my friends. I do not have much time and never have much photos of them, and I never ask them for it. Perhaps, now I should start asking and drawing them. 
The risk I fear most is : after showing them funny pictures of them, they would not want to be my friends anymore,..........hehehehehe,.......unless I just draw & keep them, but this is not my style !

This is a new friend. He works in the airline industry, and flies a lot.
He has many airline jokes to tell, and I always like to hear them. He is retiring soon in few years time, and I hope he would have more time to tell me all his jokes. 
As he flies a lot, I also gave him the superpower of flying, just like Superman.
Mind you, my superhero is not superman, as I always thought he was gay ! 

This friend has a facebook account, so I release his photo here just to show you
his face compared with my drawing.  
I am very wary of people who doesn't like their photos to be published.
So, my blog avoids showing actual photos used for my drawings.

  
This guy was also my classmate in my last diploma course. There was only 4 students in this class,......very strange,.....and we never had any graduation ceremony or graduation photo taken. So, I drew this picture & give it to everyone as a graduation & farewell gift. Strangely, I received only 1 respond on this drawing. Perhaps, they have no time to laugh or comment.  

This drawing was done with marker and color-pencil.
I wanted to give it a funny effect, after getting the inspiration from the movie "the eye".


These are my childhood friends.
This drawing is more like a portrait, than caricature.
I made this drawing into a christmas greeting cards for each of them. They all liked it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment