Translate

30 April 2011

Taking a BREAK from Caricature !

Hi Friends,
For past few weeks, I have been evaluating some options to enhance my career. 
One option is to become a full-time caricaturist,.............hehehehehe,........

But I assessed and concluded that my current drawing skill is far from the standards required to make a living out of it. I still need lots of practice, practice, practice to achieve the professional standards I want. This would takes time & efforts.

For the interim, I have to add some value to my current job. 
So I had decided to take up a 6-months part-time academic diploma course at the polytechnic. The government sponsors 70% of the course fee. Mind you, it' not on caricature drawing,........it's something else, which I hope to supplement my current knowledge in my current job. This course takes up 3 evenings per week of my time (12 hours/week), with lots of written assignments for submission for assessments. Workloads are heavy in this course, which lasts till end of Sep 2011. 

Hence, it would be tough to squeeze out any time left to practise my drawing skill. But I will try........cos, it's still a hobby to me. I'll have less time to blog,...... 

But if you need me to do any drawings / projects for you, you can still contact me. I'll try my best to respond to you as soon as I can, & try to fill your needs.  But this would take some time.  
Take care,.......all my friends.









No comments:

Post a Comment